Forum Index | Search the Forum | Register | Login

HOME  |  FORUM  |  GALLERY  |  DOWNLOADS  |  TEST  |  CONTACT  |  LEGAL

Update: Incompatibilities with CH+Optifine

Having problems running Chroma Hills? Having a server issue and need advice? Post in here.

Moderator: Panja

Update: Incompatibilities with CH+Optifine

Postby Galindorf » Wed May 24, 2017 3:07 am

Hey all--

I'm trying to iron out a bug I'm having. With only *certain* mods, having CH + Optifine causes most of the textures to disappear.

I recently did a revamp/refresh of Minecraft to 1.11.2 and added a few new mods and updated the ones that I could. With three of them, I could EITHER have Optifine, or Chroma Hills, but not both, without the textures disappearing.

I am using
Forge 1.11.2-forge13.20.0.2228
Optifine version 1.11.2_HD_U_B9

The mods in question that will not play nice are:
Minecolonies-Universal-1.11.2-0.7.1164
Animania (I forget the version)
Chisels & Bits 13.10

Now, to FURTHER complicate things, I was able to get these mod combinations to work on my Microsoft SurfaceBook Pro, which runs both an Intel HD Graphics 520 and an NVIDIA GEForce GPU.
My desktop computer, where the combinations did NOT work, is a 2011 iMac with an AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB graphics card.

Am I having a conflict beteween Optifine and my graphics card? (interestingly, if I applied the "leaf fix" without the main pack, it would use those textures (insofar as they were made) without issue, and then use the default for the rest).

The mods I'm using that ARE working:
UncraftingTable-1.7.2
BetterFoliage-MC1.11.2-2.1.3
BiomesOPlenty-1.11.2-6.0.2.2164
DynamicSurroundings1.11.2-3.4.4.0
Journeymap-1.11.2-5.4.6
JustAFewFish-1.6_for_1.11.2
Lumberjack-1.11.2-1.3.1.42
PetBat-1.11.2
SoundFilters-0.9_for-1.11

Thanks in advance!
~G