Forum Index | Search the Forum | Register | Login

HOME  |  FORUM  |  GALLERY  |  DOWNLOADS  |  TEST  |  CONTACT  |  LEGAL

Incompatibility with Minecolony

Having problems running Chroma Hills? Having a server issue and need advice? Post in here.

Moderator: Panja

Incompatibility with Minecolony

Postby Galindorf » Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 pm

I'm new to the forum. Hello!

I'm having an issue with a mod I was trying out called Minecolony.
If I have OptiFine + Minecolony + Chroma Hills, the textures disappear (mostly).

-If I take OFF OptiFine, the textures reappear (although some are messed up, such as the hunger/HP graphics for the colonists).
-If I leave ON OptiFine, and take off Chroma Hills (default MC texture) everything appears normally.

I'm not sure what is causing the incompatibility, but I though you might want to check it out. As it stands, I'd rather not use the mod than give up on Chroma Hills -_-

I tested my other mods, on and off, and found it was only the Minecolony+Optifine+ChromaHills that gave me the issue.
Also, if I used the 1.10 LEAF FIX, that worked for the textures it replaces, without disappearing the other textures.

Tech Specs:
Forge 1.11.2-13.20.0.2228
Mods: see attached image
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 2.52.24 PM.png
Me Modz
Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 2.52.24 PM.png (64.65 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
Galindorf

Return to Pack Support / Bug Reporting