Forum Index | Search the Forum | Register | Login

HOME  |  FORUM  |  GALLERY  |  DOWNLOADS  |  TEST  |  CONTACT  |  LEGAL

Pinkish oak fences

Having problems running Chroma Hills? Having a server issue and need advice? Post in here.

Moderator: Panja

Pinkish oak fences

Postby HS_Piccolo » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:42 am

hey guys,

i updated my optifine and yeah, i had some problems before but now it works with CH, thank god! :) but i now discoverd the "old bug" that there is a slightly pinkish colour of the oak fences, depending on the point of view...

do i have to change some optifine settings..?! i remember that this problem was fixed for the 1.8 versions.. ;)

thanks for your time :thumbup:
HS_Piccolo

Re: Pinkish oak fences

Postby aboettger67 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:22 am

I noticed a similar pinkish hue, just to the Oak fences when using Optifine. I posted a question about this on the Optifine forum a while back and sp614x replied, indicating that it was a problem with the background transparency of the CTM fence texture in the Chroma Hills pack.

Specifically, the files 0.png and 1.png in the assets->minecraft->mcpatcher->ctm->fence folder need to be edited to remove the pink background and replace it with a transparent background. I tried this and can confirm that it does indeed resolve the issue.
aboettger67

Re: Pinkish oak fences

Postby SycloneSJS » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:29 am

i'll have that sorted for the update :)
SycloneSJS

Return to Pack Support / Bug Reporting