Forum Index | Search the Forum | Register | Login

HOME  |  FORUM  |  GALLERY  |  DOWNLOADS  |  TEST  |  CONTACT  |  LEGAL

Resource Pack in minecraft 1.10

Having problems running Chroma Hills? Having a server issue and need advice? Post in here.

Moderator: Panja

Resource Pack in minecraft 1.10

Postby jm2k7 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:05 am

Hello, I can install this Resource Pack in minecraft 1.10? :hmmm:
I want to upgrade to 1.10, I wonder if this Resource Pack is ready to 1.10.
This texture pack is pretty amazing :)

Thanks.
jm2k7

Re: Resource Pack in minecraft 1.10

Postby Rukofamicom » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:38 am

Yes, Chroma Hills works fine in 1.10 :cool2:
Rukofamicom

Postby robalobagus » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:59 pm

I love this pack, but I noticed that only some of the textures have bump mapping. Anyone know if this a compatiblity issue or something hasn't been added for most blocks?
robalobagus

Postby SycloneSJS » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:56 pm

as said 1.9 will work in 1.10 but i'm working now on new updates for 1.10 also.

Bump/normals are not on every block but i have someone now helping me to make sure they are all done so will have updates out soon :)
SycloneSJS

Postby robalobagus » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I am running Minecraft 1.10.2 with Optifine and SEUS v11.0.
I tried the "1.0.8 SEUS SPECIAL" version of chroma hills and it worked great even though it said it was incompatible.
All the bump mapping worked and looked awesome. :cool2:
With chroma hills 1.9 however only the logs and "grass covered dirt" blocks appear bump mapped (also leaves appear as solid blocks instead of having transparent bits). I have uploaded screenshots showing the difference:
http://imgur.com/a/SZx5O

I'm not sure what's going on with the 1.9 bump mapping as all the required "normal map" PNG files seem to be in the resource pack.
It might possibly be due to the issues identified in this thread:
http://www.chromahills.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1774

Or it might be me being a noob...I only just started experimenting with shaders and resource packs yesterday.
robalobagus

Postby Transnova » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:37 pm

Hello, I've been using Chroma Hills since minecraft 1.7.2 I love it! However, since minecraft 1.9, I haven't been able to use the new releases. when I do, I get screen errors (texture errors?). I'll attach a screenshot of the to see if I am doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And sorry if this is in the wrong place. Not sure where to ask at.
Attachments
2016-07-16_10.16.23.png
Transnova

Return to Pack Support / Bug Reporting